Monday, May 22, 2006

I worked doing window-cleaning today on a big house in Carmel Valley, so I got to catch up on a bunch of knitting podcasts. I used to listen to audio books, did a year's worth of Audible.com, but now I just love knitting (and other) podcasts. I always gobble up Brenda Dayne's Cast-On immediately as it comes out, today I listened to a bunch of It's a Purl, Man, and Whit Larson's show About Time. I miss Marie Irshad, I hope she feels better soon. There are others, what a cool webbed (knitted) community we all are, all these blogs and podcasts, and Stitch and Bitch events (bite me, Sew Easy!) anyway, there was a fun link on someone's blog to this little quiz that tells you which pin-up star you are...


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?

You're Lili St. Cyr!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: