Sunday, January 14, 2007

In the Pink



Finished! I've really enjoyed making these socks, and I am tickled with how they turned out. I hope they are a perfect fit for my daughter, and that she enjoys them. I'll be interested in how they wear, the Regia Silk was very nice to work with; it felt great in my hands and on the needles, had a nice tight ply, very smooth, no knots, no splitting. A very fun knit.

I definitely have castonitis: Now I'm dying to cast on a pair of Monkey Socks, also want to do Spooky Cabled Armwarmers (and about 8 other things). Better get started!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oooh! You executed beautifully with those socks! I'm so glad you forged ahead even with the teeny tiny 2.0mm needles.
I even love them in the pink - it shows off the cables really well :) If you're up for it, can you send me your pictures for inclusion on a customer gallery? Thanks!!! (nancy AT knitfoundry DOT com)