Friday, August 24, 2007

Good intentions

I had such good intentions of taking a photo of the Murg Makhani I made, inspired by last week's cooking class with Sangita and Arijit. The chicken marinated happily in the spices, yoghurt, garlic and ginger for two days before being cooked. I didn't have time to make the bread accompaniment, so I used some Trader Joe's garlic naan, warmed in the oven and served with ghee. Sadly, this empty bowl, is the only evidence, other than our warm and full bellies. The cats begged for their own serving (Brutus especially loves spicy food), but we were selfish. Which we will pay for later, I'm certain.


(Brutus says "I know where you sleep.:)




And now for something completely different: finished objects. Inspired by finishing my Kureopatora scarf in the Karaoke yarn, I used the last of the leftover skeins to make Sean a hat, from Woolly Wormhead's cabled hat pattern. And I finished the second baby hat and elf booties set, for gifts.

No comments: