Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have help with everything


except the things I really need help with. I'm frantically running around trying to get organized for Stitches tomorrow, and stopped briefly for a bowl of cereal and blueberries with rice milk. Brutus is positive I need help.
I was hoping to finish one of these socks to wear tomorrow, but I lack at least 4" of the foot, so I'm not sure I'll make it. I might have gotten further, but both Brigid and Zoe Godzilla have played tag team in my lap, which, contrary to what they think, doesn't speed up socknitting at all.


This is the Annetrelac sock from IK Holiday issue, done in Wollmeise colorway salamander. I have to say, it's gorgeous yarn, and a really fun pattern. I'm using the Knitpicks Harmony circular needles, and they absolutely make all the picking up stitches in the entrelac pattern a pleasure instead of painfully fussy.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Ooooh, envious here, with a huge goofy grin whacked on my face for you, Stitches! and Today!
Have loads of fun, enjoy!
(did the socks gets finished?)