Wednesday, July 22, 2009

There has been knitting. I swear.


More of one of my favorite auto-pilot toe-up socks: Nanner socks from wendyknits.net. These in Dream in Color Smooshy, Spring Tickle color. The 1st pair of socks in Smooshy I knit a couple years ago felted terribly, so I'm a little nervous. All superwash is not the same, I guess. I also finished a Liesl sweater (Ysolda Teague's), and before that the Scholar's Jacket from Oberle's Knitted Jackets book; I have at least two other pairs of socks OTN, as well as the Adobe linen table runner begun, and a February Lady Sweater ready to cast on.




Suddenly, however, there is a wrinkle: I got into Sock Summit by lottery. In two weeks. I am not packed.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I know you're always knitting... something(s) :^) and they're ALL gorgeous knits!
YAY! and WOW!Sock Summit!!!!
2 weeks? plenty of time.
Be sure and visit booth 119, Wanda and Ed Jenkins... two exceptionally fine people. tell them I said 'hi'.
She's a spinner, knitter, weaver, and more... he creates fibre related wooden tools, needles, spindles, etc. They live in Oregon, you know, just up the road north of you ;^)
xox